Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with The Lasting Supper. By using or accessing The Lasting Supper, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time.
1. Values: The Lasting Supper operates under the assumption of basic human values that we intend to uphold as well as hold all the members of The Lasting Supper to: we promote the inherent worth and dignity of every person; we treat each other with respect, compassion, equality and dignity; we make no assumptions about others’ spirituality, beliefs or opinions; we encourage others in their free and responsible search for truth and meaning; we listen before we speak. We expect you to respect these values on the site at all times.
2. Privacy: Your privacy is very important to us. Therefore, all information shared and accessed on The Lasting Supper is kept within the site and not published elsewhere. Not even significantly edited or disguised content from within TLS is to be shared anywhere else. We also do not share your avatar, username, nickname, real name or even the fact that you are a member of The Lasting Supper with anyone, including other members of The Lasting Supper. Your level of reputation or anonymity is totally up to you to decide and administer and we promise to respect that. What happens in TLS stays in TLS without exception to guarantee the privacy of its members.
3. Sharing Your Content and Information: You own all of the content and information you post on The Lasting Supper and you can control how it is shared on The Lasting Supper site. You can remove and delete the content you share at any time you choose. However, we have no control with that information if it has been shared by others on the site.
4. Safety: You will not use The Lasting Supper for unauthorized commercial communications. You will not collect other users’ information for personal use. You will not upload viruses or malicious code. You will not access another member’s account. You will not use The Lasting Supper if you are a sexual offender. You will not bully, intimidate or harass any user. You will not post inappropriate content, such as pornography or hate speech. You will not use The Lasting Supper for anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory. You will not do anything to compromise the functionality of The Lasting Supper website. Finally, considering the vast religious and non-religious diversity of our members, you will not attempt to convert, persuade or evangelize other members of The Lasting Supper.
5. Registration and Account Security: The Lasting Supper users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Members also choose their nicknames, usernames, passwords and avatars. Some members desire total anonymity while others are comfortable with full disclosure of their identities. We respect the level of exposure each member chooses. The Lasting Supper will never share account or personal information of any of its members.
6. Respecting Other People’s Rights: We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same. You will not post content or take any action on The Lasting Supper that infringes or violates someone else’s rights. We reserve the right to remove any content or information you post on The Lasting Supper we believe violates this Statement or our policies. If you repeatedly infringe other people’s rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
7. Mobile and Other Devices: We currently provide our mobile services for free as a benefit of being a member of The Lasting Supper.
8. Payments: All payments to The Lasting Supper are currently made through Credit Card or Paypal, although members have the choice to use their credit card for payments once they are on Paypal’s payment page. Under extenuating circumstances The Lasting Supper will make other financial arrangements with a potential or existing member. Also, The Lasting Supper will provide memberships to those who desire to join but show that they do not possess the financial means to do so.
9. Termination: If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing The Lasting Supper Service to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also cancel your payments and delete your account at any time.
10. Complaints: We are trying to keep The Lasting Supper as protected, non-confrontational, and helpful as possible. We are also constantly on guard to ensure that the members mutually respect one another and never compromise the security of the site. If at any time you have a complaint against The Lasting Supper Service or another member of the site, we encourage you to email the administration immediately. To contact administration, email: email@example.com