Hello everyone

Blog Forums Introductions Meet & Greet Hello everyone

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jason 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jason
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Longtime reader at Nakedpastor, thought I would check out what David has built here. I’m a former minister (15 years), now in nonprofit management. Four years ago I walked away from my church plant because it was turning into everything I disliked about over-hyped evangelical churches: spectator-oriented, male-dominated, and dependent on the main leader. Since then, my wife and I have found an incredible community of people in our neighborhood of largely irreligious folks and, partly as a consequence, I’ve become very interested in the growing number of people who are de-churched or churchless, but still exploring their journey of faith. The Lasting Supper seems to fit that description, so I’m here to learn what I can and maybe make some new friends.

Profile photo of cowboyjunkey
    cowboyjunkey
    Participant

Welcome! Great to have you here. I am also working at finding similar people in my community. Its tough to find them but worth the effort.

Jason
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome cowboy : )

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.