Important Changes at TLS Afoot: Please Read!

Blog Forums Introductions Chit Chat Important Changes at TLS Afoot: Please Read!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  David Hayward 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

David Hayward
    Keymaster

Hi everyone. This is a sensitive note for all members of TLS.

I want you to be aware of the development and maintenance of our online community. It costs money, and I spend tons of time, care and energy on the site and its members. I think most of you, if not all, know and appreciate this.

Therefore, occasionally, I put out a request for donations. We do not as yet have enough members to sustain the site as well as my remuneration. So donations really do help! I want to thank those of you who do that once in a while, and I want to invite others to consider it as well.

Also, realizing the financial situation for people can be difficult, I have periodically given them a temporarily free membership until they can get on their feet. Also, sometimes a member will suddenly run into hard times and accept a reprieve for a month or two. I share this to gently ask that if you are in any way able to commence or resume payments, that would be so helpful.

I know money talk can be uncomfortable for some of us. I’m also on a learning curve on how to have a healthier relationship with it. I appreciate your love and patience with me as I do my best to provide an amazing space for an amazing community of amazing people.

If you want to talk with me about payments, just let me know.
    If you want to donate, we have a donate button on the right of our main site.
    Thanks so so much!

With love,

david

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.