In an effort to clean up our main site, I’m consolidating many of the exercises I found most helpful and popular with TLSers into one post.
Whenever I come across a new one, I’ll simply add it here.
So if you’re interested in exercises in the future, search for this post, “Exercises“.
Or if you want to suggest an exercise to add, just let me know and I’ll do it.
So here are some of the most popular exercises so far:
- Enneagram Test: Many members found this one very helpful for self-understanding. It is free, short, and revealing!
- Personality Test: I remember the amazing feeling of suddenly having a revelation of my personality. It was a liberating moment.
- 10 Steps for Dream Interpretation: Dreams have always played a significant role in my personal development. I’ve worked with them for years. Here are some simple steps to interpreting yours.
- More Dream Interpretation: Here I’ve included a free download worksheet as well as an instructional video to help you with your personal dream interpretation.
- Byron Katie and The Work: I have found Byron Katie’s work very significant in my spiritual progress. She’s very philosophical. Mystical even. But she boils it down to 4 very practical steps to realize your own freedom.
- 10 Books for Improving Committed Relationships: Lisa and I have been married 34 years and have 3 grown children. These books are the top of our list that we credit with helping us most.
- Are You an Introvert, Extrovert, or Ambivert?Here’s a short test that helps you to decide if you’re introvert, extrovert, or ambivert… somewhere in the middle. Helpful and quick!
- A Pictorial Personality Test: Some of us find images helpful in helping us learn about ourselves. Here are 9 pictures to choose from, with explanations, that will help you understand more about yourself. Fun!
- Your #1 Book of All Time: I give you my #1 most important book of all time and invite others to give theirs. There are over 21 entries. Check it out!
- Understanding Your Emotions: Many lack emotional intelligence, even when it comes to their own emotions. This chart wheel is a very useful graphic that will help you name those powerful emotions you’re feeling.
- My Top 10 Influential Books: Here’s my list of the top 10 most influential books on my life. There are a lot of other entries from TLS members. Take a gander!
- Your Spirit Animal: I found this amazingly insightful for such a short and simple test. I’ve always loved crows and have painted hundreds of them. It came as no surprise that my spirit animal is the crow. What’s yours?
Stay tuned for more exercises as I discover and list them.
- Are there any we’ve done together that I’ve missed?
- Are there any you know about that we could include here?
Peace on your path my friends!