The Lasting Supper is growing into some major changes. I’ve been posting about this all week, but maybe you haven’t seen the news yet. There will be new courses, better discussion moderation, more members, and more.
And – apologies for a bit of sticker shock – there will be a moderate price increase. I’ve kept this very small for current members. But the way credit cards work you will need to choose a membership level on the website to keep your access to TLS.
There’s a lot of info here for you. You don’t have to read it all. Here’s a list of posts and pages:
- I will focus on growing great new content for TLS members, increasing the value of your membership. You can learn all about that in Part 1 of this message, The Lasting Supper Growing in 2016: Part 1: Great New Stuff
- Learn the history that brought us to this price increase here: The Lasting Supper Growing in 2016: Part 2: How We Got Where We Are
- There will be a small price increase. New members joining from now on will pay $15/month. Current members will have some options. If you’re a current member, please look here: The Price Increase: How it will work for existing members and then go to the Membership Renewal Page: Membership Renewal Page
- TLS is both a community and also a business. As a community, we value transparency. If you want to understand more about why the price increase is necessary, please read The Price Increase: Why it is necessary
- The more people who benefit from TLS the better. I’ve been learning a lot about how to facilitate and grow community that I’ll be implementing in 2016. I’m sharing my thoughts in A Bit About Our Growth Plan
Renew Your Account Here! Thanks!
Love to all!