These are the books I mentioned in the video:
- It’s All In Your Head: The 8 Essential Secrets to Living a Life Without Regrets, by Stephen M. Pollan and Mark Levine.
- You Can Heal Your Life, by Louise L. Hay
- What Happy People Know, by Dan Baker and Cameron Stauth
- The Art of Happiness, by The Dalai Lama and Howard C. Cutler
- The Gifts of Suffering: Finding Insight, Compassion and Renewal, by Polly Young-Eisendrath
I think it is wise to know that these books don’t have all the answers, but are simply contributions to the mysterious thing called happiness. Some edge close to the dangerous kind of positive thinking and laws of attraction like The Secret espouses. But they are valid contributions nevertheless.
What do you guys think?