For this morning’s Saturday Spiritual Supplement, please go to nakedpastor’s post today on “The Most Effective Means of Control”. Check out the cartoon. Read the post. I am sure it will mean something to many of you. It might bring some clarity to the confusing nature of your decision to be free and independent.
So here is the exercise. Try to answer these questions as honestly as you can. Nobody’s watching:
- Are feeling guilt for “the way you left”?
- How do others question your decision?
- What about the one or ones you left make you feel conflicted about leaving?
- Comparing how you felt before to how you feel now, what is the major difference?
- How have you learned from your experience?