A friend sent me this video today. I wept all the way through it.
Experiences like this I call “spiritual”. How did you react to it? I’d like to know.
I’m not sure exactly why I found it so moving.
- I want to go to Burning Man?
- the people there look happy?
- I really do want to exercise the freedom I know I already have?
- poetry always moves me, especially when it touches a deeper desire of mine?
- I love art and expressions of humanity?
- I’m not acting as free as I could be and wonder what’s holding me back?
- Dr. Seuss pulled me back into my childhood and dreaming days?
- I do know what it’s like to be confused?
- I also know what it’s like to have people misunderstand me?
- I need some fresh air?
What did it do for you?