As we become more spiritually independent it is also sometimes necessary to become more outspoken.
I remember times in my life where I intentionally kept my mouth shut so as not to cause a stir. No harm done. Then there were times when I intentionally opened my mouth to speak my mind. Here are some of the reasons why:
- I was being grossly misunderstood.
- Assumptions were being made about me that were untrue.
- I or someone else was being violated.
- I could no longer stand for the stupidity, hatred or arrogance coming out of their mouths.
- I needed to speak now before we went any further down an erroneous road that would make it impossible to come clean later.
What other reasons?