Yesterday’s Potluck was fantastic. If you weren’t there, you can now watch “Can I Be Feminist and Spiritual?”. Even though Amy had center seat, the discussion involved many members of TLS. But I think we’re getting better at this Potluck thing. Thanks Amy! You were amazing! I’ve listed the bibliographic material that was mentioned in the Potluck below. If I’ve missed anything, just add it in the comments section. Here it is:
There were a few people who were really disappointed they couldn’t be there. Plus, there was just so much good stuff that we simply couldn’t squeeze it all in. So we’re going to have another Potluck on the same issue, this time we’re calling it, “Is It Worth the Risk to Be Feminist and Spiritual?” on Wednesday, May 1, at 6pm PST. Two days from now.
I hope you can make it. If not, as always, it will be recorded to view later on YouTube.
Here are the bibliographic references:
1. The Alphabet Versus the Goddess by Leonard Shlain
2. When God was a Woman by Merlin Stone.
3. Dianna Anderson’s blog Faith and Feminism
4. member Kathy’s blog Kathy Escobar
5. member Christine’s blog Christine Marietta
6. Adam, Eve, and the Serpent: Sex & Politics in Early Christianity by Elaine Pagels
7. Unladylike: Resisting The Injustice of Inequality in the Church by Pam Hogeweide
8. The Resignation of Eve: What If Adams Rib Is No Longer Willing to Be the Church’s Backbone? by Jim Henderson & George Barna
9. member Amy’s blog, Unchained Faith
10. member Ronna’s blog, Ronna Detrick
11. member Pam’s blog, Sophia Saved by Grace