facing my insecurities

Blog Forums Introductions Chit Chat facing my insecurities

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Emily Riley

I just wrote a blog post about facing my insecurities and the no-makeup november challenge.  ladies, maybe you’d like to join me… gentlemen, please don’t consider no-deoderant-november as an alternative.  we all thank you in advance ;)

http://running-scarred.com

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Emily – I applaud your courage to do the “no make-up November!” Wish I could say I was joining you but I’m not as brave as you are.

I’m glad you don’t have another stress fracture. Sorry you have the neuropathy pain though. When you talked about sobbing over your short haircut I definitely think it was about way more than just your hair. Having chronic pain and limitations gets old really fast. I handle mine fairly well most of the time, but every so often I have a day where I feel myself getting extremely angry about my physical limitations and not being able to do certain things I really want to do. When that happens I do my share of crying and I usually either pound nails or throw rocks just to get it out of my system. Then I’m okay for another 3-4 months. Those of us who deal with chronic illness or pain experience many valid losses; thus the need to grieve occasionally. I really hope you’ll see lots of improvement over time!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.