Greetings from DC!

Blog Forums Introductions Meet & Greet Greetings from DC!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of FitGirl FitGirl 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of FitGirl
    FitGirl
    Participant

Hi all,

Im Lisa Ranieri (rhymes with canary, the bird). I joined TLS b/c I was told I would be accepted here no matter what I believe. I hope so…My journey in and out of cults has been awful, but I am alive and SO grateful for that!! I want to write a book about all that happened, but for now I am looking for a place just to “be” . I love all things fitness and have been in the military for 18 years now (reserve for the last 6). Im beyond grateful for a wonderful family and being able to travel all over the world at a young age.

Love to you all

FitGirl

Profile photo of JeffPrideaux
    JeffPrideaux
    Participant

Lisa, welcome to the Lasting Supper.   This place is kind-of like an incubator for people going through spiritual change or flux.  Some are deconstructing from one thing to another.  Some like to cultivate a permanent state of deconstruction.  Others are just riding the wave without knowing if they will have a “destination” or not.  Perhaps ultimately we are all just riding a wave.  I would recommend spending a little time digging through the comments posted in the site and then when you are comfortable share a little more about yourself.  I’m sure you will find that we will all be supporting of your journey.   I’m sure you will find resonance here about awful journeys in and out of cults…

Rob Lentz
    Participant

Welcome to TLS Lisa…I’m sure you will find acceptance here and room to just “be” – I have found TLS’ers to be very sincere and accepting.  Best wishes to you on your journey.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Welcome Lisa! Glad you have joined our motley crowd. No matter your background or where you are at right now in your spiritual journey, what you share will be HEARD and respected! Would love to hear more about what your experience has been in and out of religious cults when you feel comfortable sharing more about that.

Profile photo of FitGirl
    FitGirl
    Participant

Gosh and wow!
    Thank you–I just know that there has to be a better way in life than rules and guilt. For once, I am following my heart and its a wonderful feeling. Thank you again for the welcome, it does mean alot!

Lisa

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.