Visiting two different girls I met online (help!)

Blog Forums Reconstruction Sexuality & Relationships Visiting two different girls I met online (help!)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SavageSoto SavageSoto 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SavageSoto
    SavageSoto
    Participant

I feel like I’m kind of in a weird position right now. So, I’ve been talking to this one girl from eharmony for a few months and she’s really nice and since I was going on leave soon anyway I just decided I’d come see her because, why the hell not? Then I got to talking to another girl that I had met on eharmony well before this other girl, whom, despite expressing my interest to her a few times before, said this and that but basically that she thinks I’m a great guy but she’s realized she doesn’t want to be in a relationship right now. Anyway, I jokingly brought up visiting her again the other day (we’ve become really good friends) and she seemed thrilled with the idea so… I’m going to see her now as well. I guess the dilemma is this: on the one hand I’m going to see a girl who already seems pretty into me but I’m not 100% on if I feel “that” way in return. On the other hand, I’m going to see a girl I am 100% sure of my feelings for (at least, without having met her yet) but as much as I’d like to try things with her I don’t know that seeing her even would change her mind any?

And I want to give the first girl a fair chance but I don’t know how I can do that when I’ll be thinking the entire time abut this other girl I’ve wanted to try things with and visit for awhile now? I’m probably just overthinking it but I guess I just need some advice. I’d very much appreciate it anyways.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.