A little story

Blog Forums Reconstruction Laugh Links & Ideas A little story

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amy Amy 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Amy
    Amy
    Participant

This was the story I posted today, inspired by Mark Driscoll comparing women to drippy faucets (and David’s marvelous cartoon in response).  Driscoll is a never-ending fount of inspiration for such things, no?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Amy –  you’re an excellent writer. Thanks for sharing. I’m curious – is there going to be a sequel to your story? I think there should be!

Profile photo of Amy
    Amy
    Participant

LOL! I don’t know.  Maybe?  Sometimes I have something else in mind, other times not.  This was supposed to be a one-shot, but maybe there’s more. :)

Jeni Ananda
    Participant

I’m sure that happens to many, many people. sigh.

I’m waiting for the church where they preach about how we have been restored from our fallen status- and now are free to go naked everywhere. If the ‘fall’ hadn’t happened, we’d be the biggest nudist colony EVER! Naked cuddling with your kids on the couch for movies- Naked volleyball with Grandpa.
    Obviously, God’s idea of ‘modesty’ is a little different than some churches…
    OOhhh, I just like to poke… tee hee

Profile photo of Amy
    Amy
    Participant

LOL…maybe nudist church should be the sequel. :D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.