Comedians, Prophets and Equality

Blog Forums Reconstruction Laugh Links & Ideas Comedians, Prophets and Equality

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Really enjoyed the sharing we had on the comedians and prophets thread. Soooo – thought I would test out some og my humour on ya :).

Well, I was on a trip with the little ski group I organise at the weekend and one of the women there talked about something I had never heard of before. What was hillarious what the justuring she did of the use of this “little friend”. If you are easily offnded then do not watch. If you enjoy a littel “toilet humour” then have a belly laugh. And If like me you wonder if this is an example of equality going to far then i say let;s get together for some therapy! Enjoy.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

PS I like the way she says “endowed with the great instrument” That was the funny bit for me :)

Profile photo of starfielder
    starfielder
    Participant

Those things work pretty well for camping trips. I salute the person who invented it. And by the way I am “endowed with the great instrument.” It’s called “my womanly parts.”

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@starfielder “womanly parts”  – you are hillarious! :)   I like the way she talks about them in the clip too LOL.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.