Hellbound? documentary

Blog Forums Reconstruction Laugh Links & Ideas Hellbound? documentary

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Hugh Hugh 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SavageSoto
    SavageSoto
    Participant

http://www.hellboundthemovie.com

Have any of you checked out this movie yet? It’s available a couple places like amazon and itunes. I watched it a few nights ago as well as wrote a blog about it because I thought it was so good. Granted, the whole “hell” topic is a little old to me at this point and not really applicable to my theology much anymore either but I think there was a wider perspective to the whole thing that was really interesting and worth checking out for sure.

David Hayward
    Keymaster

Well @savagesoto I wasn’t going to watch it. But now that you say it is pretty good, I’m going to have to.

Profile photo of cowboyjunkey
    cowboyjunkey
    Participant

I’ve heard about it but it was never played near me but now that its available to stream I’ll check it out.

Rob Lentz
    Participant

I’ve been wanting to see it…now that its streaming I will.  The Problem of Hell is what prompted my journey out of evangelicalism.  I’ve read Rob Bell (ooh) and Ed Fudge (gasp) and basically – like @savagesoto – have moved on.  Thanks for the review!

Profile photo of Hugh
    Hugh
    Participant

Volcanoes are super impressive and have inspired many myths of ancient peoples and has surely leaked through as the biblical doctrine of hell. The book When They Severed Earth from Sky by the Barbers is one book that gives some background. Hellbound or volcanobound, is there a difference?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.