Hello from Erie, Pennsylvania !

Blog Forums Introductions Meet & Greet Hello from Erie, Pennsylvania !

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Rob Lentz 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

My name is Tiffany and I am betting that I am the only Erieite on this site. I am a former Roman Catholic (one of thousands). I am currently in flux on my belief system. It changes often. I still believe in a higher power, but I know longer believe most of what I have been taught in catholic school. I don’t believe he knows every hair that is on my head, or knows all my thoughts, or that he is walking with me every second of the day. I feel that I witness his presence in all that is around me, and by respecting his creations I glorify him. That has to be enough and that is all that I am willing to do right at this moment.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I forgot to say what I like to do. I enjoy painting, singing jazz songs, playing piano and spending time with family and friends. I currently work with adults with developmental disabilities.

Profile photo of Amy
    Amy
    Participant

OMG! I am so excited. You’re in Erie? That’s only a couple of hours from me!  I’m in Rochester, NY.

Anyway, welcome! :)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

My brother in law is from Rochester NY

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Tiffany – welcome! I was going to ask you what an Erieite is thinking it was some kind of spirituality/belief system I hadn’t heard of before. Then I read Amy’s comment. Oh THAT Erie -DUH! (That is the screwy kind of stuff my brain is fond of doing – ha!)

Profile photo of SassyShae
    SassyShae
    Participant

Welcome! I’ve only been here a week but it has been very rewarding already.

Gregory Lease
    Participant

Hi Tiffany, I think you’ll find TLS fertile earth in which to cultivate your journey, no matter what direction it leads.  Welcome!

Rob Lentz
    Participant

Hi Tiffany.  Welcome to TLS, from another person in flux.  :-)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.