How to get rid of demons from your thrifted clothing

Blog Forums Reconstruction Laugh Links & Ideas How to get rid of demons from your thrifted clothing

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ang Ang 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of hagere
    hagere
    Participant

There are five ways to remove such clothes clinging demons.
    “That’s right, folks. You now need at add evil spirits in your thrifted clothing to your already long list of worries”.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/katy-wolkstanley/how-to-remove-demonic-sprits-from-your-thrift-shop-clothing_b_2770916.html?icid=hp_religion_art_related

Profile photo of moxierocks
    moxierocks
    Participant

OH MY GAWWWD THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I will learn from this NEVER to read something  in the Dessert section while I am eating!! I had to clean my keyboard up just now from hysterically laughing my rice noodles all over the place! :P

I love, love LOVE Macklemore and the Thrift Shop song is one of my faves..swear words included..LOL!!

Profile photo of hagere
    hagere
    Participant

Pat is  definitely one of those people who say/think “I’m old, so I can say what I want and chalk it up to my age” because almost everything out of his mouth for at least the last 10  years has been ravings of a madman.

moxierocks
    Participant

Too true, Hagere! It’s painfully funny…and sad, too.

Profile photo of off-the-map
    Off the map
    Participant

I sense a significant business opportunity here! Next to our local thrift shop we can open the “custom laundry” guarantee no lice, no fleas, no demons…

moxierocks
    Participant

Haha!! @Off the map  Or we could just come up with a “Demon-B-Gone” kit to sell! I can see the infomercial ads now: Do you love to shop at Salvation Army? Let us offer you an extra level of salvation….”From those pesky demons that might be left behind with used clothes, shoes, furniture, or any items that once belonged to unbelievers! You never know if those chotchkes once sat on a Satanist’s shelf! A screaming deal will be a lot more fun without the scream, so order YOUR  kit today. Comes with “Holy Second Hands” spritzing spray for washing sweaters or other clothing items that are second, third, and fourth hand (and beyond)…and there’s some fresh smelling “Purity Pals” to put in your closets and drawers for keeping the creepies away! You can even tuck them under that cute couch you found, or slip them between the cushions to claim that couch for God! Demons will not even want to LOOK at your home when you use the final item in the kit: Dusty Demon Buster 3000…It’s a vaccuum cleaner to suck up any left over demon-buddies that might be lurking in your home. It’s been prayed over by our exclusive, professionally trained exorcists to offer you the baddy zapping powers at a fraction of the cost! Don’t let your family live with evil another day..Get your Demon-B–Gone kit TODAY!!”

moxierocks
    Participant

And yes..I did come up with all that myself. In case anyone wonders.

Profile photo of Ang
    Ang
    Participant

Moxie…  I bet people would buy it!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.