I am grateful for the artist in you.

Blog Forums Introductions Chit Chat I am grateful for the artist in you.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jeni Ananda
    Participant

Artists use space to create in. Space is their canvas: the ‘holder’ for their creation.Musicians’ ‘canvas’ is time. They ‘paint’ onto the canvas of time.A book described our facial expressions as ‘painting’-there are primary colors (a few basic movements) then we blend our own variation of the primary colors & ‘paint’ a unique picture. Our smiles & movements ‘paint’ onto space. We use our voice & our words to create into time. Isn’t it Amazing that every moment, every day we are artists? Are you painting and singing something you want to give to people?

You are an important part of the whole. You are unique. You are irreplaceable. Others need what you create. Have you ever been grateful for your favorite musician, your favorite artist?You really are a gift to the world. Believe it.

David Hayward
    Keymaster

beautiful @JeniAnanda

Jeni Ananda
    Participant

Thank  you!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I never thought of myself as an artist before, but now perhaps I will – thanks!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Nice! As a writer and photographer, this is great for me to read but we are all artists.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

koOL

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

When I was 30ish a shrink said, “Wayne, there’s nothing wrong with you, you’re an artist.”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.