I've turned my life into a living fantastical myth

Blog Forums Reconstruction Living Creatively I've turned my life into a living fantastical myth

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  David Hayward 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Gerrard
    Participant

This is a situation I am experiencing under a strange new territory of a polyamourous lifestyle of openness, freedom, and honesty.

The philosopher had lost his girl to another man

though he had chance to take her back

he didnt hold hate in his heart though

though he had to accept this person as another human being.

The philosopher was being introverted as the drugged out drag queen punk rock something or other anarchist entered the room

The philosopher avoided eye contact, or at least wanted to.

Loki was the name the drugged out drag queen punk rock something or other anarchist went by.

Loki was high as fucking shit and considering kitty.

The goddess as Loki thought of her however felt that the Philosopher was being rude.

Where the fuck did Damien’s life go after high school?

Loki didn’t know anything about The Philosopher but he felt he knew enough of what was happening in the situation.

The philosopher assented to the situation philosophically and intellectually. Though he felt shackled

by his intellect and that of his partner his heart was aching with emotions that simply weren’t ready to

bear such a situation.

The younger goddess their Child had been awakoken by the one mistaken for wolverines.

His shades hid the fact of his own inner rage at the situation, or so it seemed.

Loki sat viewing the world and the results of their chaos magick.

Loki realized his Bodhisattva desires had become a dakini.

He entered an empty living room that was adorned with childrens toys and an altar.

He sat and waited.

The philosopher emerged from the shadows.

Loki announced he should be leaving probably.

The philosopher illuminated Loki further into the situation.

Loki apologized for invading his territory.

Though the thing that such a phrase spoke was something meaning so much more.

In the elevator they spoke of the multiverse.

In the elevator Loki explained the dark tower and how he was afraid to see it, the nexus.

Though it came to them as they wrote these words.

The dark tower was where people invade other worlds.

Truth be told I am madly in love with this goddess and I am supposedly using my chaos magick as Loki to effect their entire world to the point that the goddess believes theres already been massive relationship healing going on between her and the philosopher.

The philosopher loves wisdom and cannot bear the sacrifice is making in her name. Strange to say he is completely unaware of this.

Are forcing out intellect on someone whose heart cannot bear sharing his partner and mother of a younger goddess of 4 years old.

Intense as it may seem, the younger goddess has a strange higher intuition into the situation.

David Hayward
    Keymaster

Is this the beginnings of a book?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.