MOVING ON

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of starfielder
    starfielder
    Participant

So, this journey out of our church started 3 or so years ago. But, last year, about New Year’s, I painted this in my journal and David’s post about chrysalis, moths, butterflies reminded me of it. I felt like I spent a long time (still am in many ways) inside, fermenting, changing, wrestling, wriggling. This last year was a wriggling free. I’m still flapping my wet wings in the freedom…trying to get them dry. I’m out here in the desert now..but the desert is dry enough and clear enough and wow is it beautiful.

It won’t let me post the picture/painting here so I posted this all over on the Activity Board.

Profile photo of Ang
    Ang
    Participant

Hey, that is beautiful!

Profile photo of starfielder
    starfielder
    Participant

Hey, thank you! Happy New Year!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Starfielder – your post gives mea reality check (that this is going to take some TIME so stop getting antsy!), and also HOPE  -that someday I too will be ready to emerge from my coccoon!

I went to the Activity page but didn’t find your artwork. Any tips on how I can view it???

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Was finally able to see your “coccoon drawing.” VERY COOL Star! I like it!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.