Never Say Die

Blog Forums Reconstruction Personal Spirituality Never Say Die

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of hagere
    hagere
    Participant

Below  documentary video was taken in April 2010 in Maguindanao, Philippines, and that   Mrs Salakay Saliling Mling  was 152 years old, and has a clear vision and manages to walk at her own risk.   According to the video,  she was born in Feb 1858. I think that is remarkable as it is not often that people get to live across three different time eras, in terms of the late 1800s, 1900s and the early 2000s. She is also more than 100 years older than me – compared to her age, I am like a kid.lol

I suppose longevity with good health mostly has to do with living in an environment close to Nature

What do you think?

Profile photo of hagere
    hagere
    Participant

Actually this is the right  video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_TGn6sy7Rs&list=PLD409AE2B7748C10A

The above video is a related  topic  about how centenerians manage to live for such a long time, which I came across  while googling on this topic

Sorry for mix up.

Profile photo of Sandy G.
    Sandy G.
    Participant

I came across an article yesterday about longevity with good health.  It focuses on a particular Greek island and gives 10 things we could learn from them.

I found it interesting and inspiring.  Except the “going to church” part.  :)  I’ll take simple community instead.

http://www.positivelypositive.com/2013/02/27/10-ways-to-live-forever/

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

That 152 yr. old lady is amazing! More power to those of you who want to live that long!

I’ve never had much desire to live past 70 or 80. Perhaps I’d feel differently if I didn’t have a chronic illness that robs me of the energy and stamina to do many of the things I used to love to do. I have always looked forward to that perfect new body I would supposedly receive in heaven, but now I don’t even know if that really happens or not.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.