New to this Forum

Blog Forums Reconstruction Sexuality & Relationships New to this Forum

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of pattyburns
    pattyburns
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

My name is Patty Burns and I reside in beautiful Tucson Arizona.  Due to life altering changes desperately needed in my life, I prayed a prayer and I believe it was answered.  I was introduced to Human Needs Psychology and my old life became history and a very distant memories, but still close enough to learn and grow from.  I took the role of the director in my life and changed the story I had created for myself.  The realization of knowing every breath and thought is mine to own.  I don’t have to do, say or think anything I don’t want to.  What does living my life in the present afford me, pure joy and happiness and utter contentment in my faith.  I worked for many years for corporations involved in defense contracting and had gained a great deal of knowledge.  When I decided to take my life back, as it were, I left my career as a Budget Schedule Analyst, and began freelancing administrative services online as an Virtual Assistant.   I picked up a client and it turned out to be Robbins Madanes Training working in Customer Service/Tuition & Billing.  As I got involved with the work, I also started paying attention to what their potential life coaches, Strategic Interventionists were saying and learning and wanted to be a part of it all.  I finally went to the CEO and asked if I could take the training.  He graciously allowed me to proceed.   I found my calling.  2011 was a huge year for me and choose the path of becoming a Strategic Interventionist/Relationship Educator.  Knowing I had been provided with tools and techniques to quickly (usually with in 90 minutes versus years of therapy and labels, not to mention mind numbing drugs) assist in the healing or  life altering

If anyone would like more details on HNP or SI I would be happy to share.

With respect to the topic of Sexuality & Relationships – we have the ability to tap into the love of self and once that is established your relationships will reflect that love.   Life and Love are what you make it, being you.

Patty

Profile photo of starfielder
    starfielder
    Participant

Wow Patty this is so interesting. How awesome that you changed your life! Glad you found your way here.  Enjoy!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I definitely would like to know more about both HNP and SI! I’ve never heard of either of them before, and I’m always interested in learning about things that may end up helping me live a more enjoyable, rewarding life. Looking forward to your response.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.