TLS on iPad

Blog Forums Reconstruction Leftovers TLS on iPad

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  David Hayward 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of McBeth
    McBeth
    Participant

Anyone else having trouble with the chat feature on iPad?? Can’t see or access it.

Profile photo of Hugh
    Hugh
    Participant

@McBeth , I can access chat in landscape mode but it jumps around a lot when using it. I rarely find anyone in chat.

Profile photo of Syl
    Syl
    Participant

Same here. In portrait, the toolbar at the bottom disappears. In landscape you can access it – but just barely. It’s still partially hidden. Once you’re in a chatroom, I’ve found it’s best to use the popout option, which opens the chat session in a separate window. As you type, the text of the chat is hidden – then when you pause for a sec it pops back up, so it continually bobs up and down while typing. If you hide the keyboard as soon as you’re done (lower right key showing the keyboard and a down arrow) the conversation pops back in, but may take a second to refresh. It’s not iOS friendly… But at least it is accessible and somewhat useable – but it’s much easier on a Mac or PC.

Profile photo of McBeth
    McBeth
    Participant

thanks!!

David Hayward
    Keymaster

i’ll pass this info on to our tech people. i keep hearing that chat does work better in landscape on mobile devices. thanks for informing me about glitches.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.