Webinar

Blog Forums Reconstruction Leftovers Webinar

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ang
    Ang
    Participant

Amazing!!!

Looking forward to many more!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Ang – Any highlights you’d care to share with the rest of us?

David Hayward
    Keymaster

Thanks Ang. Sorry Jo. We’re doing another one Monday night! Stay tuned.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

OK, I will David!

Profile photo of Ang
    Ang
    Participant

Jo, it is so refreshing how David continues to put his heart out there.  I left the webinar feeling that we MUST be spiritually independent and trust our heart and our story.

I think we have, as a church, got so use to warming the pews and believing what is said in church that we quit thinking for ourselves.  It is really sad when you really think about it.

He said “courage is doing something while we are afraid.”   We have to find our own spirituality, find our own path, and tell our own story.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Thanks for sharing that Ang!

I can relate to being afraid to trust my heart. At least I am at a point now where I am more afraid not to trust my heart, so I am definitely “being courageous while being afraid.”

I sat in those church pews and allowed myself to be brain-washed for 50+ years. I never gave any of it a second thought. Just blindly trusted and believed that what I was being taught was the truth. So fricking pathetic in retrospect! Just glad I finally got out!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.