Ch-ch-ch-changes…

Blog Forums Deconstruction Trying to Move On Ch-ch-ch-changes…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of moxierocks moxierocks 2 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of moxierocks
    moxierocks
    Participant

Well, things are about to get interesting.

In short, we’ve come to the realization that we can’t afford to live in Oregon anymore. My husband is going to be applying for positions within his job at locations in other, lower cost of living states. Among places we’re considering are Iowa, Arkanasas, and Missouri.

I think it’s kind of fitting, actually. I can’t live in my old spiritual environment anymore…It’s about time my physical life took on some major changes..We are simultaneously terrified and excited…

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  David Hayward.

David Hayward
    Keymaster

Wow moxie. that’s huge!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Here’s to a better future for you and your family Moxie! At least no matter where you end up moving to, you will still have this awesome on-line community of people who will still be here for you.  All the best!!

Profile photo of Ang
    Ang
    Participant

Exciting and Terrifying…

Those are exactly the words I’ve been using about my upcoming move.  Some days I am more excited; some days more terrified.  But both are true.

I have thought that I’ll be better off to get away from where all the spiritual drama happened.

I’m excited for you.  Maybe we are both headed for brighter days!

Profile photo of katiepearl
    katiepearl
    Participant

Hope that all goes well for you, moving can be stressful!  Especially when it’s a long way away.  Good luck to your husband with finding the right job, that’s a job in itself.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Wow!  Exciting and terrifying.  Sending positive thoughts your way for your husband to find work quickly and for all of you to be able to embrace the changes and begin this new part of your lives.

On a side note, my husband’s grandfather had family in Iowa and he went to visit them once.  He said it’s beautiful there and that the people are very kind and friendly.

Profile photo of moxierocks
    moxierocks
    Participant

Thanks, guys.

I have no idea how soon anything is going to happen..we still haven’t found out where we would even aim to go.

I just hope we actually move. My husband doesn’t seem sure…ugh.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.