Check this out!

Blog Forums Reconstruction Laugh Links & Ideas Check this out!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of moxierocks moxierocks 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mxmagpie
    MxMagpie
    Participant

Putting Google Glass into use. If you’ve not heard of it, Glass is a project google have been working on for a few years now, to have connection wherever you are, and video and camera functions on command. I wasn’t sure about it until I saw this video and now I think it’s pretty awesome.

Technology, man! I’m pretty excited :P

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of mxmagpie .
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

How many times have I wished for a camera in my head to capture a special moment? Kind of reminds me of Geordi’s visor on Star Trek TNG.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

@MXMagpie  OK, that’s cool.  However, I just had flashbacks to the movie “The Jerk.”  Where the main character develops a product that fits on regular glasses that make EVERYONE who wears them cross-eyed…    law-suits pending… :)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

HAHAHAHAHAHA John, I love that movie. One of my favorites. Sweet spiritual undertones with Steve Martin’s adoptive family.

Profile photo of moxierocks
    moxierocks
    Participant

Hmmmmmm…so, I wonder if they will come in prescriptions high enough for my old lady eyeballs..:P I love the idea of being able to just snap pics hands free…like waaayy LOVE! I also love the movie The Jerk…:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.