Forgive me

Blog Forums Reconstruction Leftovers Forgive me

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of moxierocks
    moxierocks
    Participant

I am sorry, but it might be a little while before I reply to everyone’s great replies to my posts. I am struggling right now with yet another financial blow that came down today. I’m a stay at home mom with a special needs toddler and wouldn’t be able to generate enough income with a regular job to surpass the cost of her childcare and after school care for my older two. I was going to be homeschooling my older ones, but now we are going to have to enroll them back in public school so that I can focus on finding a way to generate income from home. My skills are all homemaking and music/art oriented so this may be quite a challenge.

My spirit is crushed, because we had worked for 4 years to pay back debts and my family has suffered a lot through it. We were just finally gaining a foothold. I would appreciate understanding and encouragement at this time. Thank you.

David Hayward
    Keymaster

I hear you Moxie. I’ve experienced serious financial trouble as well. I even went personally bankrupt a few years ago. It was horrible. You are in my thoughts.

Profile photo of Ruth Anne
    Ruth Anne
    Participant

I’m sorry Moxierocks – I too have suffered financially – here’s the good news – art and music – it’s a good gift mix to make money on the side with… can you give music lessons? I used to charge $20 a 1/2 hour or piano and guitar lessons. Just a thot – hope things turn around for you.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

My heart feels for you moxierocks.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.  I also hear your heart of love and commitment to your children.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hang in there moxierocks.  We too have struggled with financial ups and downs and have many overwhelming medical expenses.  It can be most stressful.  I get it!  I try to focus on one day at a time…what I need to do “today” to get through it; so easy to fixate on all the what-ifs and get sucked in to anxiety producing future-thinking.  Sending good energy your way.

Profile photo of Shira C
    Shira C
    Participant

I will miss your “voice”. I hope you find the resources you and your family need — money and also support! All the best!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Sending you many positive thoughts.  I am so sorry that you are dealing with all of this.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.