free Sophia print "Tightrope"

Blog Forums Reconstruction Leftovers free Sophia print "Tightrope"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Hayward 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

David Hayward
    Keymaster

Hey everybody!

Sorry for the down time we had with the forums. We are continuously trying to make it a more user-friendly experience. It took a couple of days, but it is finally the way we want it. Until we improve it again.

When you click on “forums” it will take you to the new forums page. There are now different forums: barbecue, appetizers, meat, dessert, and leftovers. Under these forums are the topics, which are the individual topics you have written. Like this one you are reading now. So when you write a new topic, you choose which forum you want it to go under.

Please enjoy and contribute!

As a consolation gift, I want to give you a free high-resolution print-quality download of my Sophia drawing, Tightrope. To download it just click HERE. Use it for your computer screen or print it out on nice paper and hang it. Whatever you want.

Thanks so much for your suggestions to improve the site. One accomplished. More to go!

Peace on your path!

David

Profile photo of Deanna Ogle
    Deanna Ogle
    Participant

Thanks! Simply gorgeous.

Also, love the separation of the forums. It makes it easier to kind of figure out what you’re talking about and it helps keep all the posts from getting buried. :)

Yay!

David Hayward
    Keymaster

ah thanks Deanna! I really really really appreciate the feedback. i always worry when i change things… that it might upset people. i think it is easier. thanks :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.