Indeed there is no separation

Blog Forums Reconstruction Atheism, Agnosticism & Science Indeed there is no separation

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SavageSoto SavageSoto 2 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of hagere
    hagere
    Participant

Hi everyone!

Thought you might find below You tube video interesting. It brings a  meaningful message to listeners;  whilst  simultaneously providing an enjoyable musical experience. It’s about how we are all interconnected. It reminds me of David Hayward’s latest cartoon in his naked pastor blog on the same topic about how we are all one.

In searching a vary vary large database of DNA, scientists now have determined there is no “Race” gene. WE are all human.

“We are all connected;
    To each other, biologically
    To the earth, chemically
    To the rest of the universe atomically” ~ Neil Degrasse Tyson

Let us  know your thoughts-:)

David Hayward
    Keymaster

fixed the link Hagere.

Profile photo of hagere
    hagere
    Participant

Thank you, David.

David Hayward
    Keymaster

Have you seen this one Hagere?:

Profile photo of hagere
    hagere
    Participant

No, I like the lyrics about keeping a curious mind and learning new things; and I  enjoyed the music too.-:)

Profile photo of hagere
    hagere
    Participant

The second song “Garden in your mind” was creatively done too. I like this part of the song  “It’s good to be curious about many things.
    You can think about things and make believe
    All you have to do is think and they’ll grow.”

Profile photo of moxierocks
    moxierocks
    Participant

Hagere, I seriously got chills watching that video..It makes me so hopeful inside when I think about how the universe is doing exactly what it’s supposed to do and that I’m a part of ALL of it! I am reminded of how if you are in the water, you can’t float unless you relax. I think I’m finally beginning to relax into the ocean of the cosmos…:)

Profile photo of SavageSoto
    SavageSoto
    Participant

I love symphony of science, ever since the carl sagan “glorious dawn” video. Great compositions and intriguing messages.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.