Inspired by PANTS!

Blog Forums Reconstruction Laugh Links & Ideas Inspired by PANTS!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  R2 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of moxierocks
    moxierocks
    Participant

As you may have already noticed, RandyR2’s community story comment thread has been hi-jacked by PANTS! I was going to write something else pants related in the comments, but I decided that instead, I would start a new thread here. First off, I’m going to share a silly little anecdote:

All the PANTSing in Ashley, Amy and Randy’s comments made me nostalgic for old times with my little brother pants. We would punctuate our conversations with pants. In our talks, pants was a noun, verb, adjective or whatever. We invented a pants language. For instance, A conversation between us might have gone something like this:

“Brotherpants?”

“Yes, sisterpants?”

“Perpants were you pantsing to come to dinner with us pants tonight?” 

“It depants! I have a pants meeting at 4, but there’s a pants I’ll be free pants as early as 5. I’ll pants you later to let you know.”

“Awesomepants! Sounds like a pants!”

As I am sure you can imagine, there would be many instances where it sounded so funny that we were laughing hysterically in the middle…and we didn’t talk this way aall the time..but it was one of our fun little silly things we did. *sigh!* I miss those days…sometimes I just need to get the sillies out! :)

So, now I’ve shared something goofball pantstastic with you…Does anyone have some funny stories they want to share? :D

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  David Hayward.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

The whole PANTS thing you and your brother used to do is HYSTERICAL! I love your quick wit and the things that strike your funny bone Mox!!  The way you see humor in everyday things is so brilliant, FUNNY,  enjoyable and refreshing!! PLEASE keep on sharing all the  things that tickle your funny bone! LOVE IT MOX!!! We all need humor and LOTS of laughs in our lives!

I know I have funny stories to share, I just can’t think of any at the moment. When I do, I’ll post it.

R2
    Participant

HAHAHA!  Sorry I didn’t see this earlier!  The pants language is awesome.

P.S. – I changed my Gravatat to one of my many  pantsless kayaking pics so as not to offend anyone that thinks pants are inappropriate.  :-D

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Mox, that is hysterical! holy crapoly.

R2
    Participant

This popped up in my FB fed… SHould Women Wear Trousers?  LOL

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/65178_523128351039225_1688003896_n.jpg

Cross dressing circa 1941 — Journalist, Anne Scott-James, enjoys a drink and a cigarette in a London pub for a 1941 Picture Post article, ‘Should Women Wear Trousers?’

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=523128351039225&set=a.439438536074874.106766.437700429582018&type=1&theater

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.