Please Shoot Me NOW!

Blog Forums Deconstruction Spiritual Abuse Please Shoot Me NOW!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  David Hayward 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Crysti
    Crysti
    Participant

Great reply. I continue to stand in awe of your bravery!

Profile photo of Ang
    Ang
    Participant

Pam,  I understand why you do what you do.  It is in your heart that it is something that has to and/or needs to be done.  Or at least that is why I do what I do.  I don’t know how long I will do it, but I will know when it is time to quit.  There are too many hurting people to stop now.

About six weeks ago, one of the pastors (that was involved in the 15 month lie/cheat/steal from me) mother wrote me an email after all this time.  Evidently someone was passing on some of my emails and/or facebook posting.  She was telling me how I was the hateful one for saying the pastors/church was abusive and that her son was not evil and that I needed to get my heart in the right place and quit being friends with these people who have decided to do nothing but say bad things about churches and pastors which are NOT TRUE.  Even though I knew it wasn’t worth my time, it triggered my PTSD and put me in a place I hadn’t been for quite a while.  The woman is 80 years old, but I finally realized that I had to respond and state the facts to some of the lies she had been told.  I felt better after that… but it still takes time.  But people like her will not stop me.

So I can relate to the pain and anger this person caused you.  And I know that until we know it is time to stop, no matter what anyone says, we have to keep on in our journey to speak truth to those who live in the shadows of the lies they are being fed.  Even though what we have been through at the church is different, We have to keep doing what we have to do… even when it hurts us.

Sending you a big hug and a high five for your courage to continue on and through.

David Hayward
    Keymaster

High fives!!!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.