Poll

Blog Forums Reconstruction Leftovers Poll

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of paradoxpromised5
    ParadoxPromised5
    Participant

So, yesterday, I made a mixed CD kinda describing my life journey. The last song was “I Shall Believe”. Music and art are so integral to my spiritual journey as to be inseparable  So, I guess I’m polling you guys. What would your “I’m here” song be, and your “where I want to be”

Mine are “I Shall Believe” by Sheryl Crow and “Someone Worth Dying For” by Mikeschair. What about ya’ll?

Profile photo of starfielder
    starfielder
    Participant

Post a link to the video so we can all enjoy!

My songs shift with my journey.

My go to songs today, in this moment are

Johnny Cash “I Won’t Back Down”

and Rosi Golan “Shine”

tomorrow these will change… they always do…

Profile photo of Amy
    Amy
    Participant

Earlier this year, my orchestra played Pictures at an Exhibition.  Even though there are no words, I find something new in it every time I listen.  My favorite “picture” is Il Vecchio Castillo (The Old Castle).  Also, lately, Jennifer Knapp’s A Little More has been on my mind, maybe because it’s one of my favorites and she was this week’s Ask A… on Rachel Held Evans’ web site.  I just love her beautiful voice.

ParadoxPromised5
    Participant

Thanks guys! I must admit I wondered if this question was too invasive. But…thanks. Also, for sharing some great music!

@starfielder, I don’t know if there are videos for my two. Though there are lyrics which are most important to these two songs.

I Shall Believe and Someone Worth Dying For.

ParadoxPromised5
    Participant

@starfielder, isn’t it great how it…ebbs and flows? I mean, generally. Nothing is ever the same.

@Amy I will listen to Pictures at an Exhibition soon. And, so with you on Jennifer Knapp. And Rachel Held Evans! I read her everyday. The responses for Ask a…are really interesting from Knapp, no?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

albums that i LIKE prefab sprout lets change the world with music jackson browne lives in the balance paul kelly stolen apples the church hologram of baal and for my canadian friends STARS NORTH

and KISS PSYCHO CIRCUS

ps I recently rededicatated my life to KISS

#standbyHIRD

b57

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.