some testimonials please

Blog Forums Reconstruction Leftovers some testimonials please

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  David Hayward 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

David Hayward
    Keymaster

Hey everyone. I’m working very hard to make this site everything I envisioned and more! I need your help. We have a few testimonials on the front page, but I’d like some more please. Can I have some brilliant testimonials from you if you haven’t already? Thanks! Not long. Just a few sentences would be fine.

David Hayward
    Keymaster

anybody?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Within 24 hours of joining the site, it was apparent to me that these members are expert “listeners.”  I immediately felt a connect with their stories and experiences and for the first time in over 15 years have found that sense of spiritual community that I longed for–a safe spot to share, grieve, explore, and rejoice!

Profile photo of moxierocks
    moxierocks
    Participant

The kindness and generosity displayed by David and the members of this community is SO incredibly REFRESHING! Less than a day on the forum, and I’m already feeling more of a sense of belonging than I ever thought. I am so excited to have this amazing group in my life, and look forward to sharing and learning with them!

Profile photo of Jeff
    Jeff
    Participant

A supportive community is a rare and beautiful gift. I have enjoyed interacting with the small circle of people that are gathered here at David’s site. They have refreshed and encouraged me.

David Hayward
    Keymaster

Thanks guys. That should be enough for now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.