Spirituality & Simplicity

Blog Forums Reconstruction Personal Spirituality Spirituality & Simplicity

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I find this quote so refreshing. It goes along with David’s Daily Bread about not needing to reconstruct some kind of spiritual beliefs/practices…

“Spirituality is not thinking about God while peeling a potato. Just peel the potato, and know that this is spiritual. God and life are inseparable. Being present in the moment and responding as the situation requires is a spiritual life. Each moment of life is already sacred when you show up to it. You don’t have to gin up the moment in your head or actions to make it so.” – Jim Palmer

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  David Hayward.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Sorry for the gibberish! I recently started using FireFox as my browser because I was having glitches with Internet Explorer. Firefox has worked great EXCEPT for what it does when I do a forum post.

David Hayward
    Keymaster

Here it is. I tried to fix it but for some reason wouldn’t:

I find this quote so refreshing. It goes along with David’s Daily Bread about not needing to reconstruct some kind of spiritual beliefs/practices…

“Spirituality is not thinking about God while peeling a potato. Just peel the potato, and know that this is spiritual. God and life are inseparable. Being present in the moment and responding as the situation requires is a spiritual life. Each moment of life is already sacred when you show up to it. You don’t have to gin up the moment in your head or actions to make it so.” – Jim Palmer

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Thanks for trying to fix it David. I was copying and pasting that quote from a Word file into the forum box, so perhaps the glitch lies there. Guess I’ll find out after  I submit this.

Profile photo of starfielder
    starfielder
    Participant

Jo, it’s a bug in when you transfer from word to here. I get around it by pressing “submit” and when it posts with the gibberish I edit it and delete all the junk. This being said,

Thanks for this quote. perfect. <3

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Star – Thanks for the tip.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.