Thank You!

Blog Forums Reconstruction Leftovers Thank You!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of starfielder starfielder 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

pmpope68
    Participant

David, I just want to say, Thank You!  I think with this space and all the other venues in which you share your art and your commentary, that you have created an immeasurable gift.  You have created a space in which people can share, grow, explore.  You give us space in which we can find ourselves, think out loud, vent and just become one with ourselves.  You have given some of us the voice we didn’t know we had, and in some cases, the permission to use those voices.  I think you have yet to see all the fruitfulness that will come from this.

David Hayward
    Keymaster

Wow thanks @pmpope68… perfect timing :)

Profile photo of kjstanton
    kjstanton
    Participant

Ditto what pmpope68 said! I’m so grateful for this space you have created. Thank you!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I too sincerely thank you David!!

Profile photo of starfielder
    starfielder
    Participant

Me, I’m still carrying around little tidbits you’ve told me along the way… and it makes my life so much easier. My favorite as of late is “treat them like noisy apartment neighbors.” I can not tell you how much this has helped along this journey. So, cheers mate!

and all the rest of you on this site, I carry with me in my heart as I read your words and think about them. <3

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.