"The three types of churches" funny video

Blog Forums Reconstruction Living Creatively "The three types of churches" funny video

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of moxierocks moxierocks 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of moxierocks
    moxierocks
    Participant

Hahahahahaha!! I laughed so hard at this..haha! I think there are more than three types of churches, but I get his point of view and even though I don’t have  desire for/ a definition of worship, I liked what he said about it. Hopefully, this will give someone else a giggle..and he has more videos, too!

moxierocks
    Participant

I’ve been to the super legalistic, sad hymn singing, judgemental churches..Progressive, loud worship, rockstar pastored, judgemental churches..Huge, 4 service mega churches where you can’t get to know anyone..and some that were a little in between..as well as home churches, and I even attended an online church for a short time..:P

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

HA-Ha-HA! Great video Mox!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Moxie – hysterically funny!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

The title of this forum reminds me of a great church-related joke… (one of my favorites!)

A guy is shipwreaked on a remote island. He is the only person on the island. Nobody comes to rescue him for a couple years. When the rescuers finally arrive, they see he has erected three huts on the island. They inquire about the huts. The guy points to the first hut and says that is my home where I lived. He points to the second hut and says that’s my church. Then he points to the third hut and says, “and that’s where I used to go to church!”

David Hayward
    Keymaster

haha. good one.

moxierocks
    Participant

Hahahaha! @Jo White that’s so funny!! I have to share that one..LOL!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.