Hello *waves*

Blog Forums Introductions Meet & Greet Hello *waves*

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Ren
    Participant

I wanted to post a hello since this is the first time I’ll be showing my face here. I was hopeful about joining the site and now I realize that I don’t know what to say.

I’ve been on a very exhausting spiritual journey– I have been beyond ready to find a place to at least talk about it. I do have some friends on another website specifically for ex members of the denomination I grew up in (The Church of Christ), but I am to the point where I am past that particular shock. Now I am reentering another one where I don’t know what to do with myself, and if that is actually ok.

I have ideas of where I would like to end up. However, I have no idea how to get there, and no personal security in my own steps.

I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas. May your tomorrow be well.

-Ren

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi Ren!

So nice to meet you, and thank you for sharing a bit of your story. I have only been a part of this community for a couple of days, and already I am being showered with love and encouragement. I’m sure you’ll find the same. The people are awesome here.

I can definitely empathize with you with the whole “I don’t know what to do with myself and if that’s actually ok.” I’m in the same spot. I just left a fundamentalist church group that I had been part of for a long time, and now it feels like the rug has been pulled out from underneath of me and I’m sitting on the floor, wondering how I got there. I assure you with everything in me, though, that it is okay not to know what to do.You have joined a wonderful community who will support you in your journey, wherever that may be at the moment.

You are loved. You are cherished. You are worthy. Your journey is valid and genuine.

Peace.

Profile photo of starfielder
    starfielder
    Participant

Hi Ren, I’ve been doing this spiritual journey thing a loooong time and I’m still learning. You’re among friends. Welcome.

David Hayward
    Keymaster

Hey Ren. Welcome. You will meet some really cool people here and we are providing resources… both of these I think you will find helpful in your journey. Peace on your path.

David Hayward
    Keymaster

Hey Ren. Welcome. You will meet some really cool people here and we are providing resources… both of these I think you will find helpful in your journey. Peace on your path.

R2
    Participant

Welcome! Take your time and check out some forums. Friends here.

Profile photo of moxierocks
    moxierocks
    Participant

Hi, Ren! SO glad you’re here with us! :)

WELCOME!

Profile photo of servantgirl
    servantgirl
    Participant

Hello and WELCOME!

This is a great place to be, even if you just sit back and read for awhile.

Ren
    Participant

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys. I really appreciate it!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi Ren!

Many of us are ex-(name your denomination)’s! We are here for you if you just need to process. Here if you are just missing the community.

Much love. Like Emily said. Your journey is valid!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.