Moving on to another basecamp

Blog Forums Reconstruction Leftovers Moving on to another basecamp

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of cowboyjunkey cowboyjunkey 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cowboyjunkey
    cowboyjunkey
    Participant

I’ve been here for a little over a month and have enjoyed the conversations I’ve been a part of but I’ve decided to pack up and move out.  Using the basecamp analogy David put on the blog a while back this was a great place to stop and work through some things but now I feel called to move on.

Thanks again and I wish you well in your future.

Profile photo of starfielder
    starfielder
    Participant

awww@ Cowboyjunkey! I have been really appreciating your perspective and wish you’d stay just a bit longer… sigh…

Profile photo of moxierocks
    moxierocks
    Participant

@cowboyjunkey I’m sorry we didn’t get a chance to talk more. You’re contributions here have been appreciated and you’ll be missed!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

cowboy junkie – So glad you joined us – even if it was only for a little while. Godspeed and good luck as you continue your journey!

Helene
    Participant

cowboy junkie – best to you as you wend your path,

blessings, Helene

David Hayward
    Keymaster

So sorry to see you go cowboy! You’re always welcomed back!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Ride on Dude, ride on.

cowboyjunkey
    Participant

I came back … I see my formal self is now @nolonger2 so if you see that around that was me for a month or so :)

David Hayward
    Keymaster

well i’ve deleted @nolonger2 and gave those posts back to you. so… WELCOME BACK @cowboyjunkey!! You’re like the prodigal son (just kidding!!!).

cowboyjunkey
    Participant

I feel a bit like the prodigal son though I was only gone two weeks.  Glad to rejoined with my former self :)

starfielder
    Participant

@cowboyjunkey!!!! I was sad when you left but NOW we can kill the fatted calf. I think this calls for a party! Somebody got the best robe to put oh him?  Ok ok, seriously, glad to hear you’ll be knocking around here some more. :-)

cowboyjunkey
    Participant

@starfielder I didn’t know I’d be missed this much :)   I’m happy to be back.

starfielder
    Participant

Isn’t it SOMETHING!? I think you said you wished you could do ‘house church’ or some such thing and then you moved onto another base camp… and I wanted to know more.

Didn’t you adopt a son? I want to know more…

yay yay yay! I hope we get to hear more.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

The Dude abides.

cowboyjunkey
    Participant

We were in a house church for a while but I think we were a part of it as it was winding down.  If you want to discuss more on small vs large groups start a new topic with something and I’ll jump in.  And yes we did adopt a boy over a year ago.  If you have more questions about that then start a new topic or send me a message.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.