Pat Robertson says demons can attach themselves to thrift stores

Blog Forums Reconstruction Laugh Links & Ideas Pat Robertson says demons can attach themselves to thrift stores

This topic contains 13 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of hagere
    hagere
    Participant

David Hayward
    Keymaster

hahahaha gotta do a cartoon!!!

Gary
    Participant

Well my thoughts are less than kind (to put it mildly) towards Pat Robertson and have been for many years.  I lumped him into a category of superstitious hysterical nonsense long ago.

Profile photo of pamwerner
    pamwerner
    Participant

Oh holy hell.

Profile photo of pamwerner
    pamwerner
    Participant

David you must!!!

I just posted this video on facebook. Cause I am crazy like that :)

Gary
    Participant

Yes I agree David.  Please do.  Can’t wait to see it!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

If I’ve ever said or done anything to offend anyone on here please understand it was my Goodwill sweater talking. I bear no responsibility at all. I herein rebuke all unkind and unseemly spirits attached to any and all of my material possessions. Whew, I feel so much better. Cleaner. Lighter, even. Thanks, Pat.  :-)

Profile photo of starfielder
    starfielder
    Participant

Whew rosey, so glad you exorcised your Goodwill sweater. I was worried. (snark snark.)

Profile photo of hagere
    hagere
    Participant

“I don’t think every sweater you get from Goodwill has demons in it.”  Pat Robertson:
    LOL. Holy crack…

Profile photo of Syl
    Syl
    Participant

Was ol’ Pat offering any anointing oil or specially blessed dust cloths with which to purify those dirty used items of their demonic cling-ons, yours for a love offering of $50 or more? I’m not going to watch the video or I’ll probably have to start my own anger thread on the forum – either that or bust a gut laughing!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Am I crazy or was he offering vitamins and pancakes at one point?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

No wonder people think Christianity is crazy!

Profile photo of Syl
    Syl
    Participant

I don’t know about the pancakes, but I’m sure he’s pushed vitamins. As much as I shake my head and wonder how in the world I ever got hooked into such silliness, I was in that scene for so long that on one level this type of thing just seems normal (in a wacky sort of way). Yes, Aunt Maude is loopy, but that’s just Aunt Maude.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

He has to be “certified” by now….the man is craaazy!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.