Site Suggestions

Blog Forums Reconstruction Leftovers Site Suggestions

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 2 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of moxierocks
    moxierocks
    Participant

Shira C.

If you click on a members name, that’s (almost) exactly what you’ll see! :D

It gives the number of comments the person has made, and below that it gives a list of forum threads they have started.

Community stories don’t seem to be linked, but I haven’t ever looked for a person’s story by clicking on their name.

David Hayward
    Keymaster

thanks verittus!!

Profile photo of Ang
    Ang
    Participant

Shira C…   When you are in the chatroom, there is a tab at the top that says popout and it will open the chatroom in a separate page.  Hope this helps.

Profile photo of moxierocks
    moxierocks
    Participant

Okay, so I wasn’t going to post a suggestion because the only ones I could think of may seem weird or seem like I am being insulting (which of course I don’t intend to be at all)..but I am trying to always be myself, so here goes!

I am a colorful person. I live in a place where everything is grey most of the time. This site is one of my happiest of happy places. Within reason of course, I would love it if things felt a little less beige around here. Haha! And, I may be a bit spoiled because my little brother is an insanely talented web designer, so I’m used to his style…Not trying to say this place isn’t already awesome!

David Hayward
    Keymaster

hey moxie! thanks. i’m definitely working on design. i don’t like the colors either. brighten it up!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi David,

I was just wondering if there would be any way to be notified by e-mail whenever anyone starts a new topic? It would be a lot easier than having to open up each of the five forum categories to see if there are any new topics. I know sometimes they are listed in the upper right hand corner of the home page, but does it do that for every single one? I’m probably missing something here that should be really obvious and if so, please tell me so I’ll know.

Also, I wish in the new forum format, there was a way to insert my responses to what someone else said directly after they said it, like we are able to do on the green home page. Again, maybe I’m missing something??? Half the time I forget to make sure I am on the very last page before posting a reply and then it ends up out of sequence. Again, I could be totally confused or missing the obvious solution here.

Thanks for your patience with me!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.