Saying Goodbye to TLS

Blog Forums Deconstruction Trying to Move On Saying Goodbye to TLS

This topic contains 24 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of cowboyjunkey
    cowboyjunkey
    Participant

I understand about getting tired of discussion.  As you all know I jumped out not long after being here but then came back (the prodigal son according to @starfielder).

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

But friends are friends forever….if the Lord’s The Lord of them…

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Sorry. Had to be done…

Gary
    Participant

All the best John.  Have enjoyed your insights.

Profile photo of mxmagpie
    MxMagpie
    Participant

Hi John, though I’m sad to lose you from the group, I completely understand your position. My presence on here is pretty sporadic, and it’s mainly because of a similar reason. I can’t deal with everything all the time, so I understand why you want to move on.

Good luck for the future and I hope you grow and are happier without having the weight of this business on your shoulders :)

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Thanks again folks – I have similar feelings about each of you and really have enjoyed getting to know you in an online sense.  Shae – “NU-UHH, no you di’int”   lol

Find me on FB if you haven’t already.  Keep TLS a place where people can come from all places to find instant friends.  :)

Profile photo of Rhonda-Sayers
    Rhonda-Sayers
    Participant

<3…Peace on your path friend.

Namaste  _/\_

R2
    Participant

Sorry to see you go, but I get it.  Sometimes I check out for awhile. Have even deleted my FB profile a few times and stayed off it for a year, just got tired of it all.  :-)

Profile photo of servantgirl
    servantgirl
    Participant

John I’m going to miss you but I completely understand.   I wish you well on your journey.  I’m learning that this world isn’t quite as big as we think it is.   I won’t be surprised if our paths cross again.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

John – Although I totally get where you’re coming from (because I feel a little bit talked out myself), I must say I will truly miss reading your inspiring and thought-provoking posts and insights, as well as your humor and music.   So glad to have “met” you and I wish you well as you continue your journey.  If you ever want to come back you know where to find us!  All the best to you bro!!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.